Fuji Xerox equipment is the most reliable in the market place today. Even so, we know that it is the support available when things go wrong that can be the deal breaker. We have:
An award winning team of Factory trained engineers
- Our policy is that all of our engineers are factory trained on the machines they are expected to maintain.
- This team has been judged as being the best Fuji Xerox dealer service team in Australasia in three of the past 4 years
Strategically located around the state for fast response
- We know that if something does go wrong, our customers want it fixed fast.
- With an average response time of less than 4 hours and 98% first time fix we get the job done
We make user training a priority
- We believe strongly in training users on how to get the best out of the their device
- This training is FREE as part of full service maintenance agreements with customers
We keep the parts on hand to resolve 95% of common problems
- We maintain a comprehensive range of spare parts strategically located across Tasmania, and in the unlikely event we do not have the part on hand, we can source any spare for next day delivery utilising Fuji Xerox Australia’s nationwide logistic resources, thus ensuring your machine is up and running as a matter of priority.
And online support assistant available 24/7